Skrill Deposit Method on Cogamblers
Skrill has maintained its position as one of the largest companies in the world that offers web wallets.
It originated in the United Kingdom, where it was predominantly used for online gambling. Due to regulatory changes, PayPal left the industry in the early 2000s. This allowed companies such as Skrill and Neteller, which are now owned by the same parent company, to position themselves as PayPal alternatives and build their reputations.
After a two-year process of rebranding, It received its current name in 2013. In 2015, Optimal Payments Plc purchased the business. It had also acquired Paysafecard, a voucher-based payment system, by that time. Perhaps because of this, Optimal Payments changed its name in the future to The Paysafe Group.
- Select Skrill in the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you wish to add funds to, enter the desired amount, and click Continue.
- On the confirmation page, a transaction summary will be displayed. Click “Confirm” to continue.
- You will be directed to the Skill page, where you can:
- Utilize your Skrill login credentials to access your member area.
- Click Sign Up to create a new Skrill account and access the member area.
- On the Skrill website, choose your payment method and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- You have made a deposit, so congratulations!
It’s very safe. It is headquartered in the United Kingdom, where it is governed by the Financial Conduct Authority.
It is understandable that some users would be concerned about its history in the gambling industry. However, it is essential to remember that Skrill was founded in the United Kingdom and continues to operate under British law. The entire United Kingdom allows online gambling, which is frequently advertised on television and during sporting events.