Skrill Withdrawal Method on Cogamblers
Skrill has remained one of the world’s largest web wallet providers throughout this time.
When it was first introduced, it was intended for use in the burgeoning field of online gambling in the United Kingdom. In the early 2000s, this opened the door for PayPal competitors like Skrill and Neteller (now owned by the same parent company) to establish themselves.
Skrill was given its current name in 2013, following a two-year rebranding effort. Optimal Payments Plc acquired the company in 2015, at which point it had also acquired Paysafecard, a voucher-based payment system. Perhaps as a result of this, Optimal Payments changed its name to The Paysafe Group in the future.
- In the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area, select Skrill.
- Select the trading account from which you wish to withdraw funds, enter the email address associated with your Skrill account, and enter the withdrawal amount in the trading account’s currency.
- Continue by clicking Continue.
- There will be a summary of the transaction displayed. Input the verification code sent to you via email or SMS, based on the Personal Area security type you selected.
- Click Payment confirmation.
- Congratulations, the processing of your withdrawal will now begin.
Skrill is extremely secure and safe. It is incorporated in the United Kingdom, where the Financial Conduct Authority regulates it.
Skrill was founded in the United Kingdom and continues to operate under UK law, so it is understandable that some users may be concerned about its past association with the gambling industry. However, it is important to remember that Skrill was founded in the United Kingdom and continues to operate under UK law. Legal throughout the United Kingdom, online gambling is heavily promoted on television and at sporting events.